All 3 art Reviews

Electric Feel Eel Electric Feel Eel

bloody brilliant

I am so glad I am using a double-monitor right now with this picture enlarged on one screen and writing a review on the other. Anyway, like Fro mentioned, the mix of colors is definitely making this look amazing to say the least.

I would not change anything about this but I am pretty sure some smug will come in and let you in on how they think otherwise.

P.S- I hate MGMT (dont ask, they are overrated and over-played) but still love this picture and do not mind the reference

[Review Request Club]

CoolJaw Comic Cover CoolJaw Comic Cover

effing sweet man

it is so cool because i did not see the jaw in the picture till I read the title of the picture, and after that it changed my perception towards it. I love the sort of contrast that lies in this picture with the black and red, which just makes me think of a vampire-esque comic (while it may not be the case with you).

This might be too much to ask, but you should consider changing the blue to something else, maybe a tone of red or something like that. It just throws me off everytime i look at it. Besides that, I think this would be a great cover for a dark and, shall I say, twisted comic?

[Review Request Club]

Celx-Requin responds:

Hello,

I'm not gonna reveal what it's about, but it will be coming out fairly soon.
Your right aout one thing though it will be twisted!

Thanks for the review,
- Celx

CoolJaw Comic Preview CoolJaw Comic Preview

woot

i dont think that the normal view of this picture does justice to it. I think the full size truly shows where you have put time into this piece. The scribbles are just brilliant because they symbolize so much more than hair on his face. I love the white on black instead of the traditional black on white and the amount of red used in this picture is just appropriate...
overall, a great job and i think it is dark to say the least...
peace

Celx-Requin responds:

Yeah I should have expanded the view, thanks for the review!